' ' ' 'Crafty Endeavours: Travel

Sunday 12 June 2016

Travel

Time for the latest instalment of the Craft Barn dictionary challenge. Our chosen word needs to start with a T but no twist this time. The most difficult was to choose between the many options I had.... You could have had Trees (I could make a forest with all the Tree stamps I have) or Train but in the end Travel won...

I first stamped the Venetian bridge image (Travel sheet by Rubber Dance) and masked it before stamping the map and Eiffel Tower as well as the word Travel, all from the same stamp sheet.
For colours I used Turquoise Brusho  and Violet Storms Infusion on the Venetian image and Distress inks around it.

Thanks for coming by,
I am also entering the Craft STamper challenge.

12 comments:

  1. A good choice and a great result. I like the look of that "Travel" word, it looks like old type setting, very nice. Like you, I have loads of tree stamps and was tempted by that word too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another stunning creation Christine and my all time favourite City - less than six week now and we kick start our trip with two days a stones throw from Rialto above.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific project with a great layout

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thought at first your choice was going to be Tower! Love your choice though and your choice of stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab project. Love the colours for the bridge piece :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Travel would have my vote as well Christine. Like the dictionary explanation great touch.

    Warm crafty hugs from Shirl x x x
    ShirlsCards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I see you made it JUST in time for this latest CB challenge. Great stamps and lovely background which made the bridge stand out even more.

    ReplyDelete
  8. J'admire ta régularité à ce challenge, j'aurais bien aimé le faire moi aussi en toute simplicité, mais je sais que je n'aurais pas tenu le rythme...
    Thès jolie cette réa sur le thème que tu as choisi (j'aurais pris les arbres moi ahah!!!), j'aime bien la manière dont tu as joué avec tes brushos et tes infusions sur l'image centrale de Venise, c'est vraiment joli! Bises

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great page and all done on one layer as well. I like the way you have coloured the image of Venice.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The colouring on the Venice image is fabulous. A super page as always.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is super cool! I love how the Brushos look on my Venice bridge stamp.
    Thank you, C! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab little project .... love the colours. Thanks for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge xx

    ReplyDelete