' ' ' 'Crafty Endeavours: Another Birthday

Saturday 9 February 2019

Another Birthday

This little guy is a stamp from a set by Creative Stamping magazine, it has all sorts of animals and humoristic sentiments.


I simply stamped the llama and masked it, then I overstamped the grass from the same set. To finish  I used Distress inks to give a sky and grass impression around my scene.

For the llama I started colouring the image with Distress Inks and added details with coloured pencils.

No prob-llama....

Excuse the poor photo quality, but I am struggling with the low winter sun to get enough light or true colours. I always place a piece of white card underneath my cards, which, as you see, looks very much like a blue-grey in the photo!

Still, I hope you will like this card and thank you for visiting,

I am entering the Addicted to stampsPaperbabe, Stamping Sensations, Penny Black and more, Unikostudio challenges.

12 comments:

  1. Oh, he is so cute. Fabulous card. I laughed out loud when I read the sentiment :) Have a lovely weekend. Flo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable Llama image Chrisrtine and fun sentiment, thanks so much for joining in with our February challenge at Penny Black and More. I know just what you mean about winter photos, decided to treat myself to a light box and don't regret.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take more notice girl she said to herself as she navigated away and saw the SS link!! So popped back to say thank for also joining our 'All thinhs Bright and Beautiful' theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card and I love the sentiment ! Your masking and colouring are just amazing. A lovely CAS card. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Uniko.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That stamp is just too cute and it looks amazing on your card

    Have a great day

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my...just love your sweet llama, really darling! Thank you so much for playing along with us at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the Llama and you have coloured it beautifully, fun sentiment too

    Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a funny card! Thanks for joining us at Penny Black & More Challenge!
    x Daniela (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your llama is adorable! Such a sweet card sure to bring a smile to the lucky person receiving it! A gem in the Uniko gallery; thank you for joining us!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  10. HAHA! Such a fun card and sentiment. Thanks so much for sharing and joining in on the Uniko Challenge. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Every time I see a Lama-card these days I know, I need to get my hands on one of these cute animals and the great sentiments soon!
    You did some perfect masking and colouring!
    Thanks for sharing your cute and funny CAS card with us in the Uniko Challenge #51.
    Greetings from Wiebke (Uniko-DT)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable ;-)))
    Bises, bonne semaine

    ReplyDelete